Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The star of each year's Perth lunar collection, these coins have been very popular amongst collectors each year due to the limited supply. The sunken background and raised relief provide added beauty to the unique design.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect PR-70 Deep Cameo condition.
- First Strike designation guarantees your coin was struck in the first 30 days of being released.
- Coin is comes with the original packaging along with a certificate of authenticity from The Perth Mint.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the Gold purity, year of issue, and face value.
- Reverse: Depicts a Labrador Retriever on rocks with a stylized pine tree in the background. This beautiful lunar design also incorporates the Chinese character for "Dog", the inscription "Year of the Dog", and The Perth Mint's traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your High Relief 1 oz Year of the Dog Proof Gold coin by adding a display box to your order.
Update your lunar set by adding this stunning 1 oz Year of the Dog Gold High Relief Proof coin graded First Strike PR-70 Deep Cameo to your cart today!
Struck by the historic Perth Mint from .9999 fine Gold, each coin's Australian legal tender status guarantees its weight and purity.
Perth Mint's Australian Lunar Series II collection epitomizes the rich tradition of minting spectacular bullion coins by portraying animal themes from the Chinese Lunar calendar. The reverse design changes each year based on the Chinese lunar calendar, and the 2018 reverse celebrates the Year of the Dog. The birth dates for people born in the Lunar Year of the Dog include 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006 and 2018. Those born in these years are said to be loyal, amiable, kind and friendly.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.