Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These beautiful Silver coins celebrate the Year of the Mouse, the first animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac, and are a part of the first release of Perth's Silver Lunar Series III. A landmark coin series of the highest regard, the Perth Lunars package beautiful designs, limited mintages and universal appeal all in one program.
- Limited mintage of only 388 coins.
- Contains 1 kilo of .9999 fine Silver.
- The coin is housed in a classic display case with a clear lid decorated with a Silver geometric design. The case is packaged in a beautifully illustrated shipper portraying the story of how the mouse became an animal of the zodiac and is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Portrays the Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Portrays a beautiful colorized design of two mice foraging on husks of corn. Also included in the design is a 1 gram pure Gold privy insert portraying the Chinese character for "mouse", the inscription "MOUSE 2020" and The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
APMEX is an authorized distributor of Perth Mint products, allowing APMEX to get coins directly from the Perth Mint and pass them along to you. This Year of the Mouse coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular 2020 1 kilo Silver Year of the Mouse coin with Gold Privy to your cart today!
Struck by the historic Perth Mint from .9999 fine Silver, each coin's Australian legal tender status guarantees its weight and purity.
Perth Mint's Australian Lunar Series III collection continues the rich tradition of minting spectacular bullion coins by portraying animal themes from the Chinese Lunar calendar. The reverse design changes each year based on the Chinese lunar calendar, and the 2020 reverse celebrates the Year of the Mouse. Those born under the sign of the Chinese lunar mouse in 2020, 2008, 1996, 1984, 1972, and every 12th preceding year are said to be smart, resourceful, adaptable and kind. Possessing a rich imagination and strong intuition, mice rely on quick wits and an enterprising nature to find opportunity for success in almost all endeavors.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.