Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of only 999 coins.
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Smartminting© used.
- This coin is graded MS-69 by PCGS with the designation of First Day of Issue.
- Obverse: Depicts the right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, issuing country, face value and the year of issue in the center of the Celtic cross. The beams and the surrounding ring are adorned with Celtic interlace decoration.
- Reverse: Features a detailed engraved shape of a Celtic Cross with the image of King Manannán kneeling in knight's armor clutching a shield and his sword.
- Sovereign coin backed by Isle of Man government.
Protect and display your First King of Mann coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This Silver coin with an iconic image would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful 3 oz Antique Silver Manannán coin to your cart today!
Manannán derived his name from the Isle of Man and is said to be the first king and defender of the island. He is a vital part of Manx, Irish and Scottish mythology and folklore. Aside from his famous sword, Manannán is said to have possessed a cloak of invisibility and the Wave Sweeper, a ship able to cross the seas without sails.
Smartminting© is a revolutionary technology in the field of modern numismatics. It pushes the boundaries, facilitates new specifications and sets new standards in the commemorative coin industry. Smartminting© gives you a higher relief on standard weight coins.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.