Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of 3,888 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This coin is graded PR-70 DCAM by PCGS with the designation of First Strike.
- Coin features a unique rectangular shape.
- Obverse: Bears the Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value, year-date, weight, and fineness.
- Reverse: Features a stylized Chinese dragon chasing a flaming pearl among stylized clouds. The design also includes The Perth Mint's "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your 2019 Australian Silver Proof Dragon from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add the 2019 1 oz Silver Proof Dragon from the Perth Mint to your cart today!
In Chinese culture, the dragon is revered as a divine mythical creature, symbol of power, strength, wealth, and good fortune, and is often portrayed alongside a luminous or flaming pearl. Dragons are also believed to be the rulers of water and weather.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.