Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Gold, with its lustrous sheen that never tarnishes, was considered by ancient Egyptians to be the skin of their deities, particularly Ra the sun god. The precious metal was worn by royalty and priests while used with abundance on monuments and in funerary art, most famously the death mask of Tutankhamun.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This coin is graded MS-70 by PCGS with the designation of First Strike. The surface of the pyramid is decorated by hieroglyphics and features a colored winged scarab beetle design. The ancient Egyptians revered this insect as the divine manifestation of the early morning sun, Khepri, and believed the god, in the form of the beetle, rolled the disk of the rising sun over the eastern horizon at daybreak.
- Limited mintage of 2,500 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2019 year-date and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: The reverse of the coin features 24 karat Gold particles encased in perspex, surrounded by representations of Egyptian hieroglyphics and symbols. The design also includes The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark and the coin’s weight and fineness.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this highly sculptural 2 oz Silver Antiqued Ancient Egypt coin to your cart today!
This coin has been individually ‘antiqued’ to give it a unique finish conveying the surface abrasions of an ancient artifact. As a result of this treatment, the appearance of each coin may vary.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.