Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This coin is graded MS-70 by PCGS with the designation of First Strike.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: A rangoli pattern is depicted on the medallion’s obverse.
- Reverse: Features a colored representation of Lakshmi and Ganesha sitting on lotus flowers against decorated panels. Lakshmi holds lotus flowers and is dropping coins from her palm into a bowl at her feet. Ganesha grasps a bowl of sweets, a lotus flower and a conch shell symbolizing victory. A rat offers the god a delicacy from the selection before him. The design includes the inscription ‘happy diwali’, the medallion’s weight and fineness and The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This beautiful coin would be the perfect gift, representing new beginnings. Add this 1 oz Silver Diwali Medallion coin to your cart today!
The annual event marks the beginning of the Hindu New Year in October or November, with the date changing in accordance with the Hindu lunar calendar. Observed through domestic rituals of cleaning, renewal, gift-giving and decorating homes with lights and oil lamps called diyas, the festival is celebrated with elaborate family feasts and fireworks. Festival goers also take part in puja (prayers), often kneeling before Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth and prosperity, to seek her divine blessing.
A traditional form of art known as rangoli is frequently drawn in front of the entrance to a house or in a prayer room. Created using colored petals, flour, rice, sand or powders, this intricate design serves as a welcoming gesture for the gods and is believed to trap negative energy while attracting luck. During Diwali, Ganesha is also revered as the deity of intellect, the patron of arts and sciences, and remover of obstacles. He is worshipped with Lakshmi to welcome wisdom along with wealth.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Perth Mint (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.