Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver in flawless Proof finish.
- This coin is graded PR-70 DCAM by PCGS with the First Strike label.
- Mintage of no more than 3,888 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value, Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Portrays two mice foraging on husks of corn. Also included in the design is the Chinese character for "mouse" the inscription "MOUSE 2020" and the Perth Mint's "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This Year of the Mouse coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular 2020 1 oz Silver Year of the Mouse in High Relief to your cart today!
Highlighting the first animal in the zodiac, the 1 oz Silver Proof High Relief Mouse Coin represents the very best in minting excellence and design. Those born under the sign of the Chinese lunar mouse in 2020, 2008, 1996, 1984, 1972 and every 12 preceding year are said to be smart, resourceful, adaptable, and kind. Possessing a rich imagination and strong intuition, mice rely on quick wits and an enterprising nature to find opportunity for success in almost all endeavors.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.