Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Officially licensed STAR WARS coins with a limited worldwide mintage of 500 coins are highly sought after collectibles.
- Limited mintage of 500 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin is presented in a classic wooden coin case which sits inside a themed printed outer box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features the two droids, BB-8 and C-O, along with the logo of the Star Wars film, "The Rise of Skywalker".
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
This is an ideal gift for Star Wars fans and has a limited mintage of only 500 coins. Add this 2019 Niue Proof Gold 1/4 oz Star Wars BB-8 and C-O coin to your cart today! And may the Force be with you!
New Zealand Mint:
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only precious metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
Star Wars Limited Edition Coins:
Star Wars mint coins are a great gift for a young numismatist or Star Wars fan of any age. This series includes classic Star Wars characters such as Darth Vader, Han Solo, Princess Leia, R2-D2, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Yoda available in Gold and Silver coins. These characters are already fan favorites and will increase in Star Wars coins value due to their limited mintages.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.