Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver, with a Brilliant Uncirculated finish.
- Comes in a capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a mob, or troop, of kangaroos, along with a panda bear privy mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beloved 2019 1 oz Silver Kangaroos w/ Panda Privy coin to your cart today!
This special 1 oz Silver coin was produced specially for the Beijing Coin Show, held in November 2019, and has an extremely limited mintage of 5,000 coins. The coin celebrates Australia, along with Beijing by including the panda bear privy.
This coin is the third time the Royal Australian Mint has released a Silver bullion coin using the $1 circulated coin design from Australia's coinage, with the first being the release of the coin with Merlion Privy to celebrate the Singapore show, in early 2019, and the second release being the coin with the Willis Tower Privy.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.