1984 Canada Silver Dollar Proof (150th Anniv of Toronto, Box/COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The 150th anniversary of Toronto is honored with this coin. Each coin contains 0.375 ounces of Silver and comes in original box with certificate of authenticity.
- Contains 0.3750 oz of Silver.
- Comes packaged in original box with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The historic Canadian Dollar design is shown. Canoe in the foreground, Toronto is now shown in the background, making this item unique.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 150th anniversary of Toronto Silver Dollar coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.