Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- AV Aureus struck in Gold. 5.86 grams.
- Approximately 19 mm in diameter.
- This coin was struck during the crisis of the Third Century.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the Choice Mint State certification.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Obverse: Right-facing laureate bust surrounded by the text "IMP SEV ALE XAND AVG".
- Reverse: Romulus carrying spear wearing a military cloak and a war trophy. "PM TRP VIIII COS III PP".
Display your ancient Gold coin in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Ancient Gold makes a unique addition to any collection. Add this Roman coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Gem Brilliant Unc|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.