Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This is a very attractive series 1928 $500 Federal Reserve Note from the Chicago district.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency holder.
- This note is graded Extra Fine-40 by PMG.
- Woods/Mellon signature combo—Friedberg#2200-G.
- Last printed in 1945 and features a portrait of President William McKinley.
Here's your chance to own one of these pieces of history that saw very little use. Add this excellent example to your cart today!
An interesting aspect of the Federal Reserve Notes from 1928 is that their redemption wording states, "Redeemable in Gold on Demand at the United States Treasury, or in Gold or Lawful Money at any Federal Reserve Bank." No Federal Reserve Note since 1928 has carried this redemption.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.