Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The detailed engraving of the tiger, with the raised relief allows the design to stand out against a striking patterned background. With a limited number of coins available, be sure to be one of the few to own this .9999 fine Gold coin.
- Extremely limited mintage of 100 coins.
- Includes certificate of authenticity #4, along with a display box.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- First release of the Treasures of India Wildlife Gold bullion collection.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, date and face value, set against a patterned background.
- Reverse: Features the magnificent tiger with a beautifully detailed relief, against a patterned background. Also included is the Gold weight and purity.
Handle your Gold coin with care by adding a pack of cotton gloves to your order.
Add the St. Helena 1 oz Gold £100 Cash Indian Wildlife: The Tiger COA #4 coin to your cart today!
Treasures of India Wildlife Series
With the Bengal Tiger being the national animal of India, it is only fitting to have the majestic animal as the first release of the Treasures of India Wildlife series. The tiger has symbolized power, bravery and grace for centuries. In the 1970s, the tiger became the national animal, with the initiation of Project Tiger, to protect the endangered species. Officially known as Panthera-tigris, the tiger is known as the lord of the jungle. The tiger design on the coin is an original design by Veronica Mackinnon, and captures the elegant beauty of the animal.
The "CASH" denomination shown on the coin is also one of historical significance. CASH coins were currency units used during the time of British rule in India. While the origin of the word "CASH" has been up to debate, one thought is that it was derived from the Sanskrit word "karsa", equaling a weight of Silver or Gold equal to 1/400 of a "tola".
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.