Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Next to the highest denomination used in general circulation.
- Graded Extra Fine-40 by PMG.
- Original printing of 45,300 notes.
- Signatures of Julian/Morgenthau — Friedberg#2202-C.
- Face: Last printed in 1945 and features a portrait of President William McKinley.
- Back: The words "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and “FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS".
- Last printed in 1945 and bears the portrait of President William McKinley.
Add this great conversation piece to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.