Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Silver 8 Reales struck in Mexico City Mexico.
- Likely a recovery piece from the El Cazador.
- Coins in this listing will show the effect of sea salvage.
- Obverse: Bust of Charles III facing right.
- Reverse: Spanish coat of arms crowned surrounded by the pillars of Hercules.
- Minted at the Mexico City Mint.
- This a wonderful chance to own a part of the historical Spanish treasure ships hoards.
Protect and display your Silver 8 Reales in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Don't miss the opportunity to own one of the most recognized coins in history. Add this Mexican 8 Reales coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.