- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a display box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 20,000 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting, face value and Silver weight.
- Minted at the South African Mint.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1 oz South Africa Proof Silver Krugerrand coin to your cart today!
The 1 oz Silver Proof was first released in 2017, as part of the 50th anniversary range, and now makes a return for the third year in a row due to its popularity.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Brent H
Date:May 28, 2020
Beautiful classic design very low mintage certificate of authontisiy comes capsilated in a nice box would be very easy to sell
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.