Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This Panda Privy Kookaburra already features an extremely low mintage of 8,000 coins worldwide. However, these MS-70 PCGS coins have a much lower population than the raw coins.
- Graded MS-70 First Strike by PCGS with the APMEXclusive® Kook Label.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- First Strike designation guarantees your coin was struck in the first 30 days of being released.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Displays the Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Portrays a kookaburra perched on a tree branch along with a panda privy mark. Exquisite quality is shown in this design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your 2019 1 oz Silver Kookaburra Panda Privy graded MS-70 PCGS (FS, Kook) in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this privy marked 2019 Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
Privy marks are small distinguishing marks applied to more widely traded bullion coins to make a unique coin that is often in high demand. This coin has a small panda privy mark, in celebration of the 2019 Beijing International Coin Exposition. With a mintage of 8,000 coins, this Kookaburra Panda Privy is extremely collectible as a Silver bullion coin.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.