- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Initially launched in 2016, the Series features the endangered Korean Tiger, also known as the Siberian Tiger. The legend says, that the last Korean Tiger was seen and hunted on Mount Daeduk in Gyeonju in 1922. According to statistics about 400 tigers remain living in the far eastern parts of Russia.
- Minted at KOMSCO, the mint of South Korea, with a limited mintage of 2,019.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Fourth release of the Korean Tiger Gold bullion medal series.
- Individual medals will be in protective plastic capsules and housed in the official display box by KOMSCO.
- Obverse: Artistic Korean map assembled from letters of the Korean alphabet, national emblem left and latent security feature right. Legend surrounding "Republic of Korea" and purity.
- Reverse: Depiction of the face of a fierce Korean tiger with its claws tearing through the image. Date, weight and "KOREAN TIGER" are also incorporated into the image.
Protect your Gold Korean Tiger from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss the chance of owning the 2019 1 oz Gold release of Korea's Tiger bullion series. Add one of these Korean Gold Tigers to your cart today!
The tiger has been known as the animal that represents South Korea. There was no better fit than the tiger as the design for the bullion series produced by the official mint of the country. With the increasing demand for low mintage premium bullion, KOMSCO made the decision to extend its range of tiger bullion medals by the 1 oz Silver Tiger in 2019.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 1, 2020
This design has more detail than last years Medallion and a lower mintage. Nice touch with Au/999 security feature on the back. At first glance this Medallion looks huge for one oz of gold. When viewed from the side, the rim is thinner than most bullion. Very glad I was able to get one of these beauties. Arrived on time & mint condition. Thank you very much Apmex.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.