Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These 6 Pence are a nice way to own example of the coin type for little money. These coins circulated in the United Kingdom during the 2nd World War and would vanish from circulation following the abandonment of Silver in British Coinage.
- Contains .0842 oz actual Silver weight.
- These coins will be in average circulated condition.
- Each coin will come packaged in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Depicts left facing portrait of King George V. "GEORGIVS V DEI GRA: BRITT: OMN: REX" translating to "George V, King of all the Britons by the Grace of God".
- Reverse: Lion on crown, date and denomination. "FID: DEF: IND: IMP:" translating to "Defender of Faith, Emperor of India".
- Struck at the British Royal Mint.
Showcase your Silver Sixpence by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Great Britain Sixpence to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.