Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
In 2019, Naruhito, whose name means "a man who will acquire heavenly virtues", became the 126th emperor of Japan. Naruhito is the latest in a line of Emperors stretching back over 1,400 years.
- Contains .6430 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Only 3,000 sets available outside of Japan.
- Coins will be in Proof condition and delivered in protective packaging with certification by the Japan Mint.
- Obverse: The Gold coin features a majestic Phoenix. The Clad coin depicts a Ceremonial Carriage.
- Reverse: Both coins depict the chrysanthemum crest of the Imperial House. 10,000 Yen (Gold) / 500 Yen (Clad)
- Guaranteed by the Japan Mint.
The Japan Mint communicated an extraordinary high demand of the commemorative issues of the new Emperor on the domestic Japanese market.
Protect your Proof coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss the opportunity to own one of these beautiful and sought after 2-coin sets commemorating the enthronement of a new Emperor. Add this 2 Coin Set to your cart today!
The abdication for the previous Emperor took place on 30 April 2019 and his son, His Imperial Highness, the Crown Prince Naruhito immediately succeeded the Chrysanthemum Throne on 1 May 2019.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.