Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver in flawless Proof finish.
- Each coin is housed in a certified plastic holder from PCGS to guarantee & protect the coin's perfect PR-70 condition.
- COA #9 is included with the PCGS holder along with the original Perth Mint presentation case and themed shipper.
- Mintage of no more than 388 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value, Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Portrays two mice foraging on husks of corn. Also included in the design is the Chinese character for "mouse" the inscription "MOUSE 2020" and the Perth Mint's "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This Year of the Mouse coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular 2020 5 oz Silver Year of the Mouse in High Relief with COA #9 to your cart today!
Highlighting the first animal in the zodiac, the 1 oz Silver Proof High Relief Mouse Coin represents the very best in minting excellence and design. Those born under the sign of the Chinese lunar mouse in 2020, 2008, 1996, 1984, 1972 and every 12 preceding year are said to be smart, resourceful, adaptable, and kind. Possessing a rich imagination and strong intuition, mice rely on quick wits and an enterprising nature to find opportunity for success in almost all endeavors.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.