2020 Laos 1 oz Gold Tiger: Panthera Tigris MS-70 PCGS (First Day)
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Mintage of 100
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- The First Day of Issue designation guarantees this coin was among the first released from the Mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the Bank of the Lao P.D.R., located in Vientiane and is the central bank of Laos. Also included is the face value, purity and weight.
- Reverse: Features a view of a tiger from the front emerging from the forest. The tiger has its mouth open and the teeth are showing, giving an indication that the tiger has given a warning sign of its presence. One of the paws is in a puddle and surrounding the tiger are large leaves from the forest. Also included is the year of issue, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Laotian government.
Protect your investments by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
A perfect Gold bullion coin for any collector with a limited mintage. Add this 2020 Laos 1 oz Gold Tiger coin to your cart today!
The tiger is the largest of all the wild cats, yet the tiger is also the most endangered some populations have already gone extinct.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.