Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of 10,000
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Depicts the Bank of the Lao P.D.R., located in Vientiane and is the central bank of Laos. Also included is the face value, purity and weight.
- Reverse: Features a view of a tiger from the front emerging from the forest. The tiger has its mouth open and the teeth are showing, giving an indication that the tiger has given a warning sign of its presence. One of the paws is in a puddle and surrounding the tiger are large leaves from the forest. Also included is the year of issue, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Laos government.
Protect and display your Silver Tiger in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
A perfect brilliant uncirculated coin featuring one of the rarest animals in the world. Add this 2020 Laos 1 oz Silver Tiger coin to your cart today!
Tigers have a unique coin pattern of only stripes. Other cats may also have stripes on parts of their coats but markings will also include spots, rosettes or blotches.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.