Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of 10,000
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Depicts the Bank of the Lao P.D.R., located in Vientiane and is the central bank of Laos. Also included is the face value, purity and weight.
- Reverse: Features a view of a tiger from the front emerging from the forest. The tiger has its mouth open and the teeth are showing, giving an indication that the tiger has given a warning sign of its presence. One of the paws is in a puddle and surrounding the tiger are large leaves from the forest. Also included is the year of issue, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Laotian government.
Protect and display your Silver Tiger in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
A great Silver bullion coin for any collector. Add this 2020 Laos 1 oz Silver Tiger coin to your cart today!
There are no two tigers that have the same stripe pattern and unlike most cat species, the tiger is a great swimmer and often cools off in streams and lakes.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.