|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- PCGS encapsulation protects the near perfect MS-69 grade of the coin, and also includes the exclusive Royal Australian Mint label.
- The FirstStrike® designation guarantees this coin was received by PCGS in the first 30 days of release from the Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: Features a playful spinner dolphin leaping out of the sea, against the horizon. Also included is the metal content and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your PCGS certified Silver Dolphin coin in a wooden slab box.
The intricate detail of the Spinner Dolphin shines in this low mintage Brilliant Uncirculated coin from Australia. With a low, limited mintage, these coins are expected to sell quickly! Don't miss your opportunity to add the near perfect MS-69 2020 1 oz Silver Dolphin coin to your cart today!
In various cultures, the Dolphin symbolizes happiness, power and protection. The Spinner dolphin, sometimes called the long-snouted dolphin, is famous for its acrobatic displays as it leaps out of the water. The dolphin can spin multiple times in one leap, and scientists believe the mammal uses this to communicate, as well as remove small fish that may latch on. These dolphins have been recorded to fully spin seven times during a single leap, and create huge splashes when they land back in the water.
The Royal Australian Mint is known for minting superb quality Gold and Silver coins, with limited mintages. Their popular Domed Proof coin series have quickly sold out at the Mint, increasing the collectibility of the series. This Gold and Silver Dolphin Brilliant Uncirculated series brings the same approach the Mint has on their Proof coins to the Dolphin bullion series.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.