|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 0.7891 oz actual Gold weight and is .900 fine.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Strictly limited mintage of 2,500 coins.
- Obverse: "Fifth Anniversary of Independence" around a Lion's head.
- Reverse: Profile of Sierra Leone with denomination in the center.
Protect and display your 1/2 Golde coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful Gold coin from Sierra Leone to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.