- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The star of each year's The Perth Mint lunar collection, these coins have been very popular amongst collectors each year due to the limited supply and remarkable designs.
- Mintage of 288 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a prestigious red display case with a magnetic lid. Adorned with Gold lettering and a geometric design, the case is packaged in a beautifully illustrated shipper portraying the story of how the mouse became the first animal in the zodiac.
- Accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the Gold purity, year of issue, and face value.
- Reverse: Portrays a mouse among stalks of wheat. Also included in the design is the Chinese character for "mouse", the inscription "MOUSE 2020" and The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Begin your Lunar Series 3 collection today by adding this stunning Gold High Relief Proof Year of the Mouse Coin to your cart today!
Learn more about this release and The Perth Mint's Lunar Series 3.
When arrayed together, the shipper boxes on all future Lunar Series 3 Proof Gold releases will form a diorama depicting the ancient myth of The Great Race, which explains how the zodiac calendar came into being.
Struck by the historic Perth Mint from .9999 fine Gold, each coin's Australian legal tender status guarantees its weight and purity.
The highly anticipated The Perth Mint's Australian Lunar Series 3 is marked by the release of a stunning 1 oz, 1/4 oz, & 1/10 oz Proof Gold Coins. The reverse design changes each year based on the Chinese lunar calendar, and the 2020 reverse celebrates the Year of the Mouse. Those born under the sign of the Chinese lunar mouse in 2020, 2008, 1996, 1984, 1972, and every 12th preceding year are said to be smart, resourceful, adaptable, and kind. Possessing a rich imagination and strong intuition, mice rely on quick wits and an enterprising nature to find opportunity for success in almost all endeavors.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 24, 2020
Just added this 2020 lunar mouse coin to the pm collection and could not be happier with my purchase. Perth Mint did an exceptional job with every aspect of this coin to include the red display case. Everything looks even better in person. All of this, added to the fact that the mintage is so very low on this coin, made for a happy buying decision. Thanks once again Apmex!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.