Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .519 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 999 coins.
- Comes in a display box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts an image of Alexander the Great sitting down and in one hand is a bird and the other is holding a weapon. Included are the inscriptions for the country of issue, year of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Features the image of Alexander the Great's face and in the background is the sun. The center of the sun includes the hand-inserted cat's eye..
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Cameroon government.
Protect your Alexander The Great coin from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A design which will appeal to history and war art enthusiasts. Add this Antique Silver Alexander The Great to your cart today!
Alexander the Great was one of the greatest emperors in the history of Greece. He conquered almost all of Asia. He was great at warfare, and he learned most of it from his father King Philip.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.