Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- French Revolution Note issued 10/24/1792.
- These notes are in Crisp Unciruculated condition.
- Obverse: Denomination and treasury signature. Watermark stamps of Liberty and Bounty.
- Back: Intentionally left blank.
- Notation of the penalty of death to counterfeit is displayed on these notes. "La loi punit de mort le contrefacteur La nation récompense le dénonciateur".
Protect and display your French Currency in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this early 18th Century French note from the First French Republic to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.