|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
A variety of mints produced these Lion Dollars and they can be identified by the legend which bears the name of the Dutch province where the coins were made.
- Contains .79 oz actual Silver weight.
- Coins will be in Average Circulated condition and delivered in protective packaging.
- All coins in this listing have been damaged and may have been cleaned, scratched, scraped and are otherwise impaired.
- Random dates will be from the 16th-17th century, depending on stock on hand.
- Obverse: Armored knight looking to the right above a shield bearing the likeness of a lion surrounded by the legend.
- Reverse: Features a rampant lion looking to the left, surrounded by the legend.
Add one of these historical Dutch Lion Daalders to your collection today!
The circulation of the Lion Daalders saw extensive use in colonial America. Then named New Amsterdam, the present-day city of New York, was colonized by the Dutch in the early 17th century. The Dutch East India Company established a sizable fort on the southern tip of Manhattan Island. The wall of the fort was located on the site of present-day Wall Street in the financial district of lower Manhattan.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review