|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- The first of the Federal Reserve Notes issued for general circulation.
- Each note comes housed in archival quality currency sleeve by PMG.
- Circulated $20 note from series 1914 in Very Fine-30 condition.
- Signature combination of White/Mellon—Friedberg #1011b.
- Face: Last printed in 1928 and bears the portrait of President Grover Cleveland.
- Back: Transportation vignettes of a locomotive and a boat.
Add these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Series 1914 Federal Reserve Notes were the first of this type issued after the Federal Reserve Act passed in 1913. This established the banking system and uniform currency that exists to this day. Denominations from Five through Ten Thousand Dollars, and districts A through L, (Boston through San Francisco) were established.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.