- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .4838 oz. of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-61 condition.
- Re-punched die visible to the right of the '3'.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mint mark.
Showcase your certified $10 Liberty Gold Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1893/3 $10 Liberty Gold Eagle graded MS-61 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.