|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Silver Hemidrachm of Emperor Hadrian 117-138 AD.
- Graded and authenticated Choice Extra Fine by NGC.
- Strike: 5/5; Surface: 3/5.
- Obverse: Bust of Hadrian right.
- Reverse: Mount Argaeus with statue.
- Struck in the year 4 120/1 AD.
Protect and display your Roman Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Roman Coin to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.