|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Used widely in circulation until the 1960s.
- Each group comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Notes are from series 1957 in Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Last printed in the early 1960s and features the familiar portrait of President George Washington.
- 100 Consecutively numbered Star ★ Notes.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add some of these great Star ★ Note conversation pieces to your cart today!
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, Crisp Uncirculated examples of these Silver Certificates, the newest of which are at least 50 years old, are not that easy to find! These were the last Silver Certificates issued, and believe it or not, the last denomination to be replaced with Federal Reserve Notes beginning in 1963.
The Treasury Department stopped redeeming these notes for Silver in June of 1968, but they remained legal tender. Although over 740 million were printed, consecutively numbered examples in Crisp Uncirculated condition are hard to find.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.