|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These $20 FRN's were issued beginning in early 1928.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Lightly circulated notes from series 1928 in Very Fine condition.
- Signature combo of Tate/Mellon—Friedberg #2050-A.
- Face: A portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
- Back: An engraving of the White House.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add this nice collector’s item to your cart today!
This note was one of the last Federal Reserve Notes to have the Gold clause in their redemption wording which states, "Redeemable in Gold on Demand at the United States Treasury, or in Gold or Lawful Money at any Federal Reserve Bank." No Federal Reserve Note since Series 1928-B has carried this redemption.
This note also has the numeral '2' in the Federal Reserve seal prior to the adoption of the corresponding letter “B” which was adopted on the later series 1928-B.
These 1928 first small size Federal Reserve Numeral Notes can be elusive, and are in demand by collectors.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.