|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The obverse of this Silver Maple Leaf coin features a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II at age 79. This likeness was created by Susanna Blunt and was first used on Maple Leafs in 2004.
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 937,839 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The iconic stone inukshuk landmark is shown. This had significant historical attachment to the 2010 Olympics.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Don't miss this rare opportunity to add a mint-sealed 10-coin sheet of this date to your collection!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.