- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .54 oz of Silver.
- Mintage of 100,000 coins.
- Coin will be delivered in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a right-facing profile of Roger Federer holding tennis racket. A tennis court is displayed in the background, and Federer's name is featured on the rim of the coin.
- Reverse: Switzerland's official name, Confederatio Helvetica, is shown along with the face value and date.
- Guaranteed by the Swiss Mint
These limited mintage coins are great for sports enthusiasts and coin-collectors alike. Add these 2020 Switzerland 20 CHF Roger Federer coins to your cart today!
Federer is the winner of 20 Grand Slam singles titles, the most in history by any male player. Other achievements include a record eight Wimbledon titles, six Australian Open titles, five US Open titles, and one French Open title. The national icon of the Swiss sports world, born in Basel and raised along the French and German borders, is the first living person to be honored on Swiss currency.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 20, 2021
The perfect collectible for any tennis fan (I'm one). Brand new coin with beautiful design. I will recommend this to any RF fanatic or. just for the pure idea of collecting impecable coins.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Posted By:The Traveler
Date:Jun 4, 2020
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.