|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This denomination and type was used widely in circulation until the 1960s.
- This group comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- All ten notes are in Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: Portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Familiar design of a $1 bill featuring the Great Seal of the United States.
Add this great collectors item to your cart today!
Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #1608.
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, Crisp Uncirculated examples of these Silver Certificates are not that easy to find and a lot of notes with consecutive serial numbers that have been kept together for over 70 years is becoming a rarity!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.