2020 Barbados 1 oz Silver Caribbean Pelican MS-69 PCGS (FS)
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of 10,000.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Displays the Barbados coat of arms along with the face value and purity. The Golden Shield of the Arms carries two Pride of Barbados flowers (the National Flower) and the Bearded Fig Tree (ficus Citrifolia). On either side of the shield are the supporters-on the right is a dolphin symbolic of the fishing industry and on the left is a Pelican, after Pelican Island, a small outcrop later incorporated into the Deep Water Harbour development. Above the shield is a helmet and mantling and on a wreath is the arm and hand of a Bajan holding two crossed pieces of sugar cane symbolic of the sugar industry. The Coat of Arms carries the motto "Pride and Industry."
- Reverse: Features two Pelicans with the ocean and clouds in the background. One Pelican is standing on a pier post and the second Pelican is a close-up of a Pelican. The name of the coin, purity and year of issue is also on the reverse.
Protect and display your Silver Pelican in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
A great Silver bullion coin for any collector. Add this beautiful Pelican coin to your cart today!
The national bird of Barbados is the brown pelican. The scientific name of Brown Pelican is Pelecanus occidentalis. Basically, it is a North American bird, one of the three species of pelicans found in which only two species feed in water.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.