|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Encased in an archival quality currency sleeve by PCGS Currency to protect its condition.
- Graded Gem New-65 by PCGS.
- Note: Perforated, Cancellled. Two Pinholes at Top Left as Typical.
- Face: Henry IV.
- Back: Henry IV with denomination top right.
- Issued by the Bank of France.
This note is beautiful and very colorful, which further adds to its collectible appeal. Add this French note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.