Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The coin’s reverse depicts exquisitely detailed representations of a two dragons and a flaming pearl, with a stylized representation of clouds in the background. The design includes The Perth Mint’s "P" mintmark.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins worldwide
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination and the 2019 year-date.
- Reverse: Features a flaming pearl with two dragons artistically curving around the rim of the coin.
Protect your NGC holder from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this spectacular 2019 MS-70 Silver Double Dragon coin to your cart today!
In Chinese culture, the dragon is revered as a divine mythical creature embodying power, wealth and good fortune. Dragons are frequently depicted in pursuit of the flaming pearl, a metaphor for wisdom and enlightenment, which is often represented swirling through mist, smoke and shadows.
Struck by The Perth Mint from 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver, the coin is issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act of 1965.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.