|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Spanish Royal Mint celebrates this special anniversary with a series of beautiful commemorative coins, featuring highlights of the famous artworks that can be found in the museum. This coin is the first from the Spanish Royal Mint to feature a QR code which, when scanned with a smart phone, links to a page detailing the Prado Museum and Mint.
- Limited mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in special blister pack detailing coin attributes, meaning, and a serial number.
- Obverse: Depicts the famous Las Meninas painting by Velazquez, along with a QR code, a recognition of the bicentennial of the Prado Museum, and the denomination of 30 Euros.
- Reverse: Features the King of Spain, Felipe VI, with his wife, Queen Letizia.
- Minted and guaranteed by the Spanish Royal Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful Spanish Silver coin commemorating the Prado Bicentenary to your collection today!
The 'Museo Nacional del Prado' is considered to have one of the world's finest collections of European art, dating from the 12th century to the early 20th century. The Prado is one of the most visited sites in the world and considered one of the greatest art museums in the world. The collection currently contains over 20,000 drawings, paintings, prints, sculptures and other works of art and historic documents.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.