2020 New Zealand 2-Coin Silver Proof Te Riu-a-Maui Zealandia Set
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of 400 sets.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each set comes in a wooden box with a bathymetric image of Te Riu-a-Maui Zealandia and includes a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the year 2020 and "New Zealand". Also inscribed is the purity and metal content.
- Reverse: Each of these coins features a three-dimensional color printed map of New Zealand's two main islands. The koru designs surrounding the islands represent the currents of the ocean.
- Sovereign coin backed by the New Zealand government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A wonderful set celebrating the hidden continent. Add this 2-Coin Silver Set to your cart today!
Te Ika-a-Maui and Te Waipounamu - New Zealand’s main islands – have long been recognized for their distinctive forms. Polynesian oral histories describe a powerful demi-god catching a great fish (the North Island) from his canoe (the South Island). Captain James Cook mapped the islands of Aotearoa on his first visit in 1769-70. Unknown to many, much of New Zealand’s land mass lies hidden offshore.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.