|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .1862 oz actual Silver weight.
- High Relief.
- Encapsulation by NGC will protect this coins MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of young Queen Victoria surrounded by the legend.
- Reverse: One Shilling within a laurel wreath with a crown. Date below.
- Struck at the Royal Mint.
- KM 734.1.
Display your Silver Victorian Shilling in style by adding this Wood Display Box to your order!
Add this Victorian Shilling to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review