|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Silver Tetradrachm of Caria 205-190 BC.
- NGC encapsulation helps to ensure the protection and preservation of this coin condition.
- Types of Alexander.
- Obverse: Bust of Heracles wearing a lion skin right.
- Reverse: Zeus seated left holding a scepter and an eagle. "ALEXANDROY" to right of Zeus. To the left of Zeus there is a pegasus in flight.
- Referenced in Ashton 246.
Protect and display your Silver Tetradrachm in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this issue of the islands off Caria to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review