Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 kilo of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes packaged in a decorative clamshell display box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 588 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse design by Canadian artist Simon Ng features the curling shape of the iconic Chinese Fu Xi dragon. The subject was inspired from a wide spectrum of traditional paintings, mythological art, embroideries, sculpture and tattoos. The waves of an ornate frame elegantly surround the intricate design.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Last year’s sold out! Hurry and order this year’s dragon and pearl coin today!
According to legend, Chinese civilization stems from the legendary folk hero Fu Xi—the 8th of the Chinese Dragon’s 9 sons. Fu Xi is one of the most auspicious among his kind. He taught the people how to hunt, fish, cook, cultivate silk, develop literature, and invent musical instruments. The Fu Xi Dragon is portrayed on this half-kilogram 99.99% pure Silver coin. He is seen swirling within an ornate frame, next to a pearl of wisdom—which he dispenses to enlighten his people.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.