Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- PCGS encapsulation grades this coin a perfect Mint State-70, with a First Strike designation.
- First Strike designation guarantees this coin was released from the mint in the first 30 days of release.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the country and face value.
- Reverse: Features an engraving of Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse holding hands. The metal content, purity and Disney copyright for further authentication.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government and officially licensed by Disney.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this PCGS certified 2020 1 oz Gold Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse MS-70 First Strike coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.