Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The reverse design by Anna Bucciarelli is a heart-shaped arrangement of selectively colored flowers and engraved acanthus leaves that form a blooming symbol of love. Two larger blooms, a zinnia and a pink daisy, are each adorned with a Swarovski® crystal to represent two souls brought together by friendship and love. Blue and peach cosmos flowers symbolize the bonds that run deep, whether family or romantic. The blue forget-me-not stands for shared memories while a gerbera daisy signifies admiration and the beauty of a happy life.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 1/4 oz Silver $3 Celebration of Love coin to your cart today!
The Celebration of Love coin offers a message that comes from the heart. Its colorful flowers reflect the different shades of love: zinnias for friendship; forget-me-nots for a timeless connection; cosmos for feelings that run deep; and daisies for pure admiration. It’s the perfect symbol of commitment, appreciation and gratitude for the special bond represented by two Swarovski® crystals.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.