|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This extremely limited mintage coin of only 10,000 coins worldwide features breathtaking detail of the Mayflower which was an English ship that first transported English Puritans, known today as the Pilgrims, from Plymouth, England to the New World in 1620.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX® storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP Singles and are stackable with other APMEX® Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX® Monster Box.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins worldwide.
- Reverse Frosted finish.
- Obverse: Depicts an effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II used exclusively by Pobjoy Mint.
- Reverse: Features the Mayflower ship along with the dates “1620-2020” which commemorates the 400th Anniversary.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British Virgin Island government.
Protect and display your 2020 BVI 1 oz Silver Mayflower 400th Anniversary BU coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Own this historical release of this exciting coin minted for the British Virgin Islands by adding this stunning 2020 BVI 1 oz Silver Mayflower 400th Anniversary BU coin to your cart today!
MintDirect® is your symbol of guarantee that these coins were processed from tubes that come straight from mint-sealed Monster Boxes, exactly as they were delivered, providing peace-of-mind when buying, holding or selling.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. If the tamper-evident package has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished 2020 BVI Silver Mayflower MintDirect® Single.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left the mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.