Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of only 3,000 coins.
- Contains .6423 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Obverse: Depicts Roty's Sower, encircled by the twelve stars of the European flag. The image is framed by the French Flag, with horizontal stripes depicting the blue color, plain for the white, and vertical stripes for the red color.
- Reverse: Features a design of the monetary reform of the Fifth Republic with a representation of the obverse & reverse of the 1, 2, and 5 cent coins. The pre-1914 Sower is represented in the middle, next to the profile of the General de Gaulle, the first president of the Fifth Republic and a sponsor of the Monetary Reform Ordinance.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Silver coin is the last release in The Sower Series from Monnaie de Paris. Add this 2020 Silver €10 The Sower Series Proof (The New Franc) coin to your cart today!
The New Franc was introduced in 1960 following an ordinance issued at the beginning of the fifth Republic by General de Gaulle.
This coin was struck until 2001.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.